Talk to a Home Loan Specialist
Do you have questions about getting a mortgage to buy a home? Our experienced lending team of U.S. Military Veterans can guide you through each step. From getting preapproved to signing closing papers, our experts will help you meet your homebuying goals.
What Are Your
Time To Buy Your New Home?
Don't worry, we got your back...
The right resources and advice can make buying a home easier. Choose a topic below to learn more.
A VA loan is a government-backed mortgage option available to Veterans, service members and surviving spouses. VA loans are made by private lenders, like mortgage companies and banks, and not the Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA home loans offer competitive interest rates and terms and can be used to purchase a single-family home, condominium, multi-unit property, manufactured house or new construction.
- FICO® score at least 550 = 05% down payment.
- MIP (Mortgage Insurance Premium ) is not required.
- No Max Debt-to-Income Ratio.
- The home must be the borrower’s primary residence.
- Borrower must have steady income and proof of employment